As the Community Manager of DLiT, you will be responsible for developing and executing engagement strategies that foster a sense of belonging and inclusivity for leaders who are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion in tech. You will work closely with a team of talented and motivated colleagues and ambitious DLiT members on engagement initiatives that are aligned with our Manifesto Ambitions and values. The ideal candidate will have experience in community management, strategic planning, and relationship building. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the team and members to develop and implement a community engagement plan.
- Monitoring engagement metrics and feedback, reporting progress, and using insights to identify areas for community development and interventions.
- Cultivating a welcoming environment for members, understanding their needs and concerns, and fostering participation.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, recruiting and onboarding new members, connecting existing networks and developing new collaborations.
- Organizing events and projects that align with our mission and engage the community (e.g., community platform, meetups).
- Working together with a purpose-driven team to offer valuable content, programs, and knowledge for members.
- Translating the DLiT Manifesto Ambitions into tangible activities for community members.
Who you are:
You are a natural connector with a passion for building relationships and bringing initiatives to life living in the Netherlands. You have strong people skills, can empathize with our tech community, and have a pragmatic, project management mindset. You can work autonomously, are hands-on, and embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI).
Your experience includes extensive community management, membership engagement, project management, and network building. If you are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.